Finance Manager / Predo
A degree in the following fields will prove particularly advantageous:
- Accountancy or Finance
- Business Studies
- Postgraduate degrees in financial management would also be beneficial or added value for candidates applying.
The candidate should detail the following qualities:
- An analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Experience in product distribution and warehousing.
- Experienced or knowledgeable in the use of an ERP system.
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimizing financial risk
- Analyzing market trends and competitors.