District Sales Manager
Responsible for leading the implementation of marketing, and sales strategies; and ensuring that income from sales is in line with the targets articulated in the District sales plan.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the sales development, and customer relationships for the company at District.
- Recruitment of Sales Representatives as and when need arises.
- Negotiating sales deals with customers and following up on a daily basis.
- Responsible for motivating and advising the sales representatives to improve their performance as well as training them.
- Resolve all issues in the Marketing and Sales at the allocated District(s).
- Increase customer satisfaction ratings and create innovative programs for up-selling in the allocated District (s).
- Responsible for overall sales growth at the allocated District (s).
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyses sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
The position requires the following minimum qualifications:
- Should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or any other related course.
- At least 3 years in Sales & marketing industry of preferably an internet service provider company
- Empathy and ability to understand customer viewpoint and customer service.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
- Good computer skills.
- Aged between 25 – 35 years